Northeast Planning Corporation is Growing…
And we are looking for more amazing people!
NEPC is one of the tri-state area’s largest and oldest independently owned financial services firms, serving more than 30,000 clients through 18 branch offices. We have achieved this success and longevity by hiring amazing people and providing them with the tools, training and support they need to thrive throughout their career.
We are actively looking for more amazing people for our Financial Representative Positions! Below, is a description of the position and the benefits of becoming a rep, as well as the type of people we are looking to hire.
Please feel free to read through this information and watch the career video (link below) to give you a better idea of who we are and what we do.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Zeni at 908-709-0020 x155 or email@example.com.
Our financial representatives (FRs) work with individuals and small business owners to help them build and protect their wealth by taking them through a comprehensive planning process.
In business for yourself but not by yourself….
A career as a financial rep can be the most rewarding career! You have the flexibility to run your own individual business, utilizing your skills, knowledge and contact network. We provide training and licensing for you and the tools to help you succeed. Advanced case planning, investment specialists, marketing programs, in-house underwriting staff, leadership and mentorship, and the many planners that work together all in support of you.Our staff, mentors, and managers play a significant part in training and developing highly motivated people to become successful in the financial planning marketplace.
FRs focus on…
- saving and retirement strategies
- college planning
- protecting from the unforeseen
- cash flow efficiency
- multigenerational wealth strategies
- business succession/continuation planning
- business benefits planning
- Provide sound financial advice to insure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement said recommendations.
- Professional Growth: Commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire above average skills and knowledge of all financial products and services where applicable to changing economic conditions and market shifts.
- Expand a business practice by use of effective sales, prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within a targeted market niche, while developing long lasting, value-based client relationships.
As a Financial Representative, you should be…
- Passionate about people and their financial well-being.
- Able to cultivate new relationships easily and has a current network of potential clientele.
- College educated or a minimum of 2 years successful sales experience
- Poised to handle the ups and downs of owning your own business (it takes 3-5 years to build any business, including this one).
- Highly knowledgable and confident in the products and services you are providing.
- Held at the highest level of integrity, ethics & trustworthiness.
- Effectively utilizing basic computer skills and able to learn new financial software.
- Able to secure a series 7 and 66 as well as State Life and Health Licenses.