What type of SUPPORT does NEPC have to offer?
Career Development Team
- Administrative Career Transition Team
- Career Relationship Manager dedicated to identifying new team members and assisting with the transition into the business
- Managing Associate dedicated to support new associates on a daily basis
- Managing Director dedicated to coach you on practice management and business development
- In-house mindset coach to keep you focused on your goals and help you develop the behaviors and processes necessary to be successful
- Marketing team dedicated to assist in implementation of strategic marketing initiatives (social media, target markets, networking, alliance partnerships)
- Training staff for classroom and one-on-one consultation
- Product Specialist with knowledge in each specific product, service, and strategy ready to assist in case preparation
- APEX Group: (CPA, EA, Attorney's, CFP's) dedicated to assist you in business, estate, and advanced planning strategies - premium financing, pension, 412(e)(3)
- Mentorships/Teams- you will be coached and developed as well as given the opportunity to join teams with top advisor's in the industry
Our NEPC Network
Wealth Management Partners
Risk Management Partners
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian) - a Fortune 250 global financial services company that is committed to being the trusted partner delivering financial security how, when and where clients prefer. Guardian is one of the nation’s largest mutual life insurers and a leading provider of employee benefits and offerings range from life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, and investments to dental and vision insurance and employee benefits.
- Innovative Underwriters (IUS)
- RAML Training & Exam Education
- Empowered Mastery
- Mission Driven Advisor
- Grimes & Associates
- McCauley & Co.
- The Growth Group, LLC