Mike Salvatore is the Associate General Agent at Northeast Planning Corporation’s Cranford, NJ headquarters, where he is directly responsible for driving the firm’s growth and profitability. A highly effective team leader and entrepreneur, he oversees internal operations such as talent acquisition, sales management, training, and supervision of new associates, as well as the Marketing, Client Services, Investment, and Financial Planning departments.
“Our mission is to help individuals and businesses make responsible financial decisions based on facts—not opinions, sales hype, or innuendo. I value the opportunity I have to attract like-minded associates to the firm who care about their families and clients first. I take great pride in watching them and in turn, their clients, succeed.”
Reporting directly to Steven Ferrara, CEO of NEPC, Mike is uniquely positioned to guide the firm’s long-standing tradition of excellence well into the future.
Prior to joining NEPC in 2002, Mike served as a Financial Representative with New England Financial, Fairfield, NJ, and as an Equity Trader at Schonfeld Securities, New York, NY. He earned his B.S. in Marketing from The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) in 1999.
Awards and Recognitions
- GAMA International Frontline Leader Award, Platinum
- Guardian Life Insurance Company Top 10 Career Development Supervisor Nationally for unit productivity
- Guardian Life Insurance Company Top 10 Gross Recruiting Sales Manager Nationally
- Guardian Life Insurance Company Presidential Citation Award for leading Sales Managers Nationally
- Guardian Life Insurance Company’s Prestigious Leader’s Club
- Million Dollar Round Table Court of the Table
- Park Avenue Securities Equity Masters Qualifier
- Park Avenue Securities Top 100 Nationally
- Northeast Planning Leaders Club
Memberships and Affiliations
- Active member of GAMA International, Financial Planning Association (FPA), Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), and Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- Volunteer, GAMA Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) resource and networking program
- Fundraiser, Arms Wide Open Children’s Foundation, March of Dimes, GAMA, AALU, and local police and fire departments
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian